What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Thinking of putting your home on the market for sale? Before you do, consider these tips to help your home "put its best foot forward."
- Keep everything extra clean. Wash fingerprints from light switch plates. Mop and wax floors. Clean the stove and refrigerator. A clean house makes a better first impression and convinces buyers that the home has been well cared for.
- Remove clutter. Recycle or file stacks of newspapers and magazines. Pack away most of your small decorative items. Store out-of-season clothing to make closets seem roomier.
- Clean out the garage.
- Wash your windows and screens to let more light into the interior.
- Clean carpeting and drapes to eliminate cooking odors, smoke, and pet smells.
- Put higher wattage bulbs in light sockets to make rooms seem brighter, especially basements and other dark rooms. Replace any burnt-out bulbs.
- Make minor repairs to sticky doors, torn screens, cracked caulking, or a dripping faucet. These may seem trivial but they’ll give buyers the impression that the house is well maintained.
- Tidy up your yard. Cut the grass, rake the leaves, trim the bushes, and edge the walks. Put a pot or two of bright flowers near the entryway.
- Patch holes in your driveway and reapply sealant, if applicable.
- Clean your gutters.
- Polish your front doorknob and house numbers.
You can only make one first impression so make it a good one!!